Care solutions lets people find, price, schedule, prepare, recover and pay for care, and rewards them for choosing the appropriate care (medical, medication, dental, vision, behavioral & DME). You will report to the Engineering Manager.You will:
- Provide "expertise" and "technical guidance" to take the existing applications to the next level as our business is undergoing high growth
- Contribute technical hands-on guidance while maintaining mission-driven leadership of engineering goals
- Work with the Care Solutions team in leading and building projects while partnering with multiple partners across Rally's Engineering, Product and other teams
- Embrace the performance review process by learning and participating alongside their manager in all quarterly review cycles. Work with the supervisor to improve feedback to direct reports
- Participate in individual contributor level interviews
- Contact for engineering activities within the limited scope of ownership (usually one scrum team)
- Oversee the PR, QA, and delivery process for the team
- Run the technical design and technical direction on the team, work with technical and senior leadership on major decisions taking into account tradeoffs, aligns with greater architectural vision for the functional area
- Ability in setting product strategy and delivering several large-scale projects within multiple requirements and teams
- Experience managing technical local and remote engineering teams
- Excellence in team building and people management skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant hands-on SW Development experience in web or mobile device applications
- 2+ years hands-on technical management experience
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications (i.e. Java; Scala; Swift; Docker, Ruby on Rails)
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will elevate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to ultimately better deliver our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).