We are actively looking for a Magento Developer to join our commerce team! This position will be responsible for helping deliver some of our most complex eCommerce projects. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects to tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for some of the largest eCommerce companies on the Internet. You will be working in a distributed environment and must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis.
If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers and technologists consider this opportunity the next step for you!
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento 2 development in the last 2 years
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Magento 2 code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Experience with Magento 2 Commerce and Open Source.
- Experience with Magento Cloud.
- Ability to develop and maintain custom PHP solutions for web-based Magento eCommerce applications
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming and MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Knowledge of e-commerce data organization, relationships and store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Proficient with Magento 2 APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Expertise in authoring and maintaining Magento extensions.
- Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
Nice to Have's
- Magento 2 Developer/Developer Plus Certification
- Other eCommerce platform experience (Hybris, Elastic path, Digital River)
- CMS experience (AEM, Drupal)
- Experience with PWAs
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Read Full Job Description