We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Manager of Software Engineering will be responsible for leading multiple highly effective teams in the development and delivery of Relativity’s deployment and automation pipelines. This individual will be the subject matter expert for the frameworks, processes, and technology that enables engineering staff to quickly verify their code and create releasable deliverables; while also evolving the department processes and providing professional development for their employees.
- Serve as technology advisor and subject matter expert to the business on all aspects of RelativityOne deployment, automation, and general CI/CD
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management
- Give engineers the tools, confidence, and motivation to make independent decisions and drive your team's success
- Ensure the team is aligned with Relativity's goals and objectives and understands how their work fits into the bigger picture
- Implement the DevOps roadmap and measure success via key performance indicators agreed with other Engineering Managers
- Research, gather feedback, and help build momentum for change within the organization as we move to a SaaS environment
- Gather product & business requirements, gut check new ideas and proposals, balance tech-debt and delivery of product functionality
- Taking an active role in the recruiting efforts for your team
- 3+ years of technical leadership and people management experience
- 5-10 years of engineering experience
- Experience applying CI/CD successfully in a variety of large-scale environments.
- 3+ years with C#, Jenkins, Chef
- 3+ years managing Windows servers
- Expertise using Git from the command line without a GUI
- Highly technically proficient in at least one discipline of backend systems, distributed systems, web engineering or data science
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to clearly articulate desired outcomes and lead engineers to developing simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated cross-team collaboration with peers, Product Managers, and other disciplines
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description