MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Conversant software engineers are developing the next-generation of ad tech that is changing the way marketers connect and interact with their consumers. Our systems need to handle information at global scale, from processing petabytes of data daily to making bid decisions in under 20 ms over a million times per second at peak.
As a Manager of Engineering, you will lead one or more teams in developing Conversant’s new microservices-based architecture and UI framework. We are investing significantly in our engineering teams to continue driving innovation and efficiency. Come join us, help define the future and lead our growth. We have an ecosystem that includes Angular backed by both Java and Node.js services.
- Work with the Product Managers to translate business requirements into technical design
- Research approaches and coordinate designs with team participants
- Promote best practices for automated tests and continuous integration
- Participate in discovery efforts in determining size and approach of new projects
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers
- Set and review goals and performance of team
- Inspire growth and guide team members careers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of hands on leadership building web application in dynamic web-based environments
- High proficiency in Agile development, continuous deployment methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications