MuleSoft Architect at Slalom
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: MuleSoft Architect
Slalom is seeking a MuleSoft Architect to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team (RDT). RDT helps our clients transform their businesses by providing local teams access to cutting edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help support, develop, and expand new capabilities throughout the regions, which will require about 30-40% travel throughout the midwest region.
- Deliver quality results in cross-functional work environments and teams
- Define and shepherd requirements into technical solutions and lead design sessions and technical solutions
- Define and clearly communicate requirements to all stakeholders
- Design and architect integrations for: Marketing Automation, Payments, Billing, Identity, Profile/CRM, Analytics, Ad Server, Digital Asset Management
- Monitor and manage implementation to ensure high quality and alignment with defined requirements
- Own complete lifecycle of delivery including architecture, design, development, test, and document integration solutions, custom development, and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
- 7+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Enterprise integration architecture experience with MuleSoft, leading large transformational projects
- 5+ years' experience providing technical solutions development for SaaS and on-prem applications using Java or .NET Technologies
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Ariba, etc.)
- Experience with API Management, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration technologies and standards
- Passionate about cloud platform and solutions in SaaS, Digital and Collaboration space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Demonstrated skills in helping negotiate priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.