Platform Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the role
The Platform Manager is responsible for defining and managing the development of our advertising tech stack. With more transactions per day than Amazon and reach on par with Google, our Digital product supports over half of the IR 100. We deliver 1:1 personalized ads across all devices and media formats, and measure incremental revenue across all channels (online, store, catalog, etc.) The Platform Manager will work with internal software engineering teams and data warehouse teams to solve challenges throughout the organization.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the platform using data driven analysis, either personally or working with additional team members
- Prioritize development work for multiple engineering and data sciences teams based on robust assessment of the opportunity, cost and trade-offs
- Work closely with software engineering team to define functional specifications. Develop consensus on specs with engineering, and publish complete product requirements documents (PRDs) according to defined standards
- Train Technical Support staff and Sales engineers on new product features and releases.
- Work with product management team to develop product marketing messaging and documentation
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3-5 years’ experience in software development
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong writing ability to clearly document business requirements and proposed implementations for internal and external audiences
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data
- Strong in these personal attributes: Analytical, Good communicator (spoken and written), Organized, with attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Online advertising and marketing technologies including publisher ad servers, 3rd party ad servers, email, search management, and rich media platforms
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.