QA Analyst at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
- Experience in working in agile or other sprint-based work process.
- Monitor and implement improvements to the QA process.
- Research, recommend and administer QA tools.
- Ensure sufficient resources, including hardware, software, and personnel, are assigned to support the project teams.
- Manage and mentor QA Specialists in the execution of their tasks & responsibilities. These include: QA estimating & planning, QA reporting & documentation, walkthroughs and inspections.
- Execution of integration, white box, functionality, regression, load, performance and acceptance testing.
- Intervene and escalate issues when they pose a threat to project quality.
- Ensure test documentation & results are maintained for the projects over which he/she has QA management responsibility.
- Fulfill all the roles of QA Specialist on projects where he/she is leading QA.
- Represent QA at interdepartmental meetings (e.g. strategy sessions, emergency conferences, etc.).
- Organize and chair regular QA status update meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with formal test methods and quality assurance programs in an internet/software development environment
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory or team leadership capacity
- Experience with the development and implementation of web based systems and products
- Experience with global content managed marketing platforms – implementation and market rollouts
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, delegate, track and coordinate multiple tasks
- Competence with multiple web browsers and operating systems, and an understanding of their differences and issues
- Experience using and administering automated testing tools
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver against aggressive schedule pressures
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Meticulous; displaying a penchant for detail and precision
- Positive attitude towards work, environment and co-workers
- Experience, or familiarity with, one or more web development tools (e.g. JAVA, HTML, Oracle, PHP)
- Experience in the preparation and/or execution of formal test cases, scripts and scenarios
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance