QA Automation Engineer
We are currently looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to our Software Quality Assurance team. In general, we are looking for someone who has a passion for making sure software performs accurately, efficiently, and according to plan. As members of our fast-paced Agile team, our QA team members find and destroy bugs as early as possible in our continuous-delivery software development environment.
What you will be doing:
- Build test frameworks: You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Coordinate: With your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
Why we think you'll like working here:
- Our laid-back atmosphere makes it enjoyable to come to work, and you will be surrounded by talented people focused on building real products that solve real problems.
- You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
- We're not afraid to make mistakes and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
We're seeking someone with the following experiences:
- 3+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience testing APIs and Microservices
- Working knowledge of databases - SQL Server/DynamoDB
- Experience building/supporting automation frameworks/tools
- Experience with git or other source code control
- Experience with CI/CD concepts/tools (i.e., Bamboo, Docker, etc.)
- Basic comfort level with technologies/tools such as Windows CMD, Jira, Swagger, Postman, etc.
- Bonus points for Specflow, Selenium, Spock, Cucumber
CraftJack is an honest, friendly, and fun environment. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our products. We’re searching for someone who will fit well within our existing team of passionate, dedicated, hard-working (and fun-loving!) people. Enjoy flexible work-life balance, free snacks, tea and coffee. Easy access to the Metra and “L” train and close proximity to libations at Sketchbook Brewery and Few Distillery.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.