QA Automation Engineer
As the QA Automation Engineer, you will be hands on with both manual and automated testing and teaching your automation skills to others. You will work with developers to review our current state of automation and validate or update our automation framework and tools and be responsible for setting up and following industry best practices. You will work in a fast paced Agile/Lean environment focused on automation and optimization, working closely with Developers, BAs, Product, and other QA personnel. You will own automation for our partner websites, SalesForce customization, and internal applications in a Linux/Java/Scala environment.
· 4+ years developing automated tests using an automation framework
· 4+ years of manual testing experience
· Proven experience developing test scripts, test cases, and test data
· Experience testing the full stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
· Strong testcase documentation skills
· Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment
· Very strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with developers and business users.
· The ability to write queries in SQL or other relational databases
· Experience working with DevOPs in a CI/CD environment
· At least 2 years working on an Agile team with a solid understanding of Agile/Lean practices.
· 2+ years of either functional or object- oriented coding experience
· Experience with Selenium or similar tool
· Experience with Browserstack and Gatling
· Experience with Postman or other API testing tool
· Experience testing SalesForce applications
· Experience testing REST APIs
· Understanding of a micro service architecture
· Experience load and performance testing
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description