Cooler Screens is backed and lead by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer at Cooler Screens, you will be responsible for designing and building automated testing for consumer-facing applications. You will be a key player of the QA team and work closely with our software developers to construct automated framework testing for both front-end and back-end.
What you’ll Do:
- Assess and recommend available automated quality assurance solutions as part of designing a UI automated testing service
- Set up, configure, and document test automation service integrated with Azure DevOps
- Follow test plans to support scheduled releases and deployments
- Create, modify test plans, test cases in accordance with changing requirements
Who You Are:
- You must be someone who can work both independently and collaboratively as a teammate and have a passion for technology and business collaboration
- You have a "driver" personality; you are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great cross-team collaboration
- You are excited to be a part of our fast-paced startup environment
What You Need to Succeed:
- Hands-on experience building, executing, maintaining and debugging automated tests using BDD, DD or hybrid frameworks
- Experience building frameworks from scratch using Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave, TestNG, JUnit
- Experience building API testing and DB testing frameworks using RestAssured, Jackson, Gson or any other libraries to test Rest Api
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance of products with automated testing.
- Experience in the design and development of automated testing frameworks, including database, API and UI testing
- A passion for agile teams
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.