Quality Assurance Analyst
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will play a pivotal role supporting our developers create a first to market software product for serving hundreds of thousands of e-commerce businesses across the country. You will partner closely across the technology, product and operations teams to develop testing and best practices that allow our software to function flawlessly. You will work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final deliverables.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure a highly functional product
- Help plan testing activities and support releases/deployments
- Be a member of sprint planning/grooming
- Build test plans, manually testing applications
- Working knowledge of OOP languages (we use C#)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience testing consumer facing web applications
- Proficient understanding of QA best practices in an agile environment
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar