Quality Assurance Project Manager - Android at Outcome Health (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 19, 2019
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
Outcome Health is looking for an experienced QA PM to lead the Android Media Testing Team. The QA Lead establishes metrics, mentors team members, manages onsite and offshore manual and automation testing resources, and lead the manual to automation testing conversion.
- Responsible for the test strategy, planning, execution and oversight of all Android Campaign Content testing services.
- Effectively manages onsite and offshore manual and automation testing resources.
- Lead QA efforts in developing and maintaining test automation, including continuous integration within build system.
- Prepares quality metrics documentation and reports.
- Lead QA efforts in manual to automation testing conversion.
- Help to create, document, and implement test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Establish and maintain release procedures and schedules.
- Build and manage Feature and Functional testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and Security/compliance testing
- Defect management and issue resolution through all phases of testing
- Coordination of the overall testing infrastructure including test data and test environments.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of QA relevant experience.
- QA team management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience leading testing practices in an Android environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences about goals, resource needs, timelines, and options.
- Well organized team player capable of scheduling and delegating project tasks.
- Automated testing experience utilizing Selenium, Appium and Android automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins, CircleCI, and related technologies )
- Experience in a high paced agile development environment and tools(JIRA/Zephyr)
- Knowledge of how modern web and mobile applications work.
- Knowledge of AWS
- BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent work experience.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description