We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a leading financial technology platform that provides accessible products and a top-rated experience to middle income, credit-challenged consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, we help consumers, who are turned away by traditional providers, build a better financial path.
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
The Quality Assurance Manager (QM), plays a key role within the organization to lead the development and ongoing execution of our quality assurance programs. Working closely with important partners, including our Originations, Training, Compliance and Operations teams while partnering across the business, people leaders, and employees. You will focus on implementing and evolving quality solutions that optimize and consistently evaluate our service delivery and customer experience.
What you get to do:
- Full people management responsibilities of a small or moderately sized team of Quality Assurance Analysts (QA)
- Track individual and team performance scores and provide reporting to leaders during regular calibration sessions
- Create applicable insights that guide performance, by gathering requirements, design and deployment of QA program deliverables (including individual, supervisor, and departmental (Originations and Services) scorecards, and leadership dashboards)
- Collaborate with other teams to identify trends, refine processes, and find solutions to minimize quality assurance concerns
- Monitor the effectiveness of QA metrics as measures of performance, such as quality, satisfaction, and/or ROI
- Create and defines success measures for ongoing QA programs
- Establish deadlines for completing assignments
- Review and evaluate customer interactions as business demands dictate
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires 3+ years of previous managerial experience
- Requires 3+ years of related Quality Assurance experience within a call center and/or contact center environment
- Experience leading in a hyper-growth, fast-paced work environment
- Collaboration with others, establishing credibility and relationship with all departments, key stakeholders, and employees across the business
- Demonstrates organizational awareness and uses influence effectively to promote positive change
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country.OppLoans is ranked an Inc. 500 company for four straight years and named the fourth fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain’s Chicago Business. We’ve been named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering an outstanding experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you define your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, tuition reimbursement, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.