React Developer (Mid-Senior) at HAAS Alert
HAAS Alert is changing how emergency vehicles and other road fleets communicate with vehicles and road users. Our unique C-V2X collision prevention service aids motorists, connected and autonomous cars to make safer, smarter driving decisions. In-car safety alerts and autonomous solutions are integrated via in-vehicle systems and navigation apps.
HAAS Alert was recently named to Built In Chicago's List of 50 Startups to Watch in 2019.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that's creating innovative solutions for the automotive, public safety and smart cities markets. We're seeking a mid-to-senior level React Front-end Engineer for a full-time position to continue development and improve our state of the art, real-time based customer dashboard.
Requirements for this position:
* Must be available to work onsite at our office in the West Loop
* 2-5 years of proven experience as a Front-end developer
* Strong experience working with ReactJS and Redux
* Familiarity with Websockets and how they work
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
* Mapping / GIS experience is a plus (i.e. Google Maps, MapBox, HERE Maps)
* Experience working with Ruby and/or Rails is a plus
**Principals only please. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted. No calls please.