About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
As a Salesforce Administrator at G2, you will be a key part of our Revenue Organization, responsible for building and maintaining the systems, data structures, and automation in Salesforce that will enable our Revenue team to achieve maximum success as we reach public company scale. We aim for Salesforce and our other sales tools to be at the heart of everything our Sales and CS teams do, and a key enabler to make them more productive - you would be at the core of the team that builds that future. If you are a creative problem solver who is passionate about building, then this is the right role for you!
What You Will Do
- Design and maintain all aspects of Salesforce applications (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Design system diagrams for the technical processes your product team supports within the sales lifecycle
- Work with Sales leaders and other end users to gather requirements for new builds and define solutions that meet our business needs
- Participate in root cause analysis of advanced Salesforce issues and triage of those issues to resolution
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for Salesforce CPQ at G2
- Operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment focused on building scalable solutions with speed and quality
- Provide training to our end users and training teams so our stakeholders can effectively leverage our solutions
- Mentor junior level admins
What You Should Have
- Proven success as a Salesforce Administrator with at least 3 years experience
- Experience in CPQ and/or Salesforce Billing
- Salesforce certification(s), with advanced admin / platform app builder preferred
- Project management software experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Experience building and maintaining process automation with Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Flow
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions using technology
- Experience with adjacent sales systems such as Gong, Groove, HubSpot, Intacct, DocuSign, or similar systems
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments