The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website and digital marketing provider headquartered in Naperville, Illinois with offices across the United States. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment. At Dealer Inspire, we like to look at current problems and 'rethink' about solutions. We're flexible - we don't write requirements in stone, and things can change regularly. This means rethinking how solutions work best.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The Salesforce Developer will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of all custom Salesforce objects and flows.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives requirements provided by the Systems Analyst to assist in project execution
- Delivers estimates on development turn-around based on requirements
- Customizes fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Designs, configures, and develops custom code/objects
- Maintains Process Builders, Flows and APEX code
- Uses APEX and Visualforce to create new functionality and extend existing apps
- Reviews data distribution flows/charts and provides insight on viability for short- and long-term technology goals
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce Process Builders, Flows and Apex code
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Ability to thrive in agile environment
- Excellent analytical, research and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer Certification is a plus
- Strong Trailhead Badge history is a plus
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.