About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
About this role
Talented Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
This role is engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, attend technical requirement sessions, develop and document technical solutions.
- Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions
- Build confidence and trust with managers and end users
- Ability to create implementation estimates
- Ability to function in a team
- Strong communication skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation. Effectively work with management and other development staff to accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables.
- Be a visionary partnering with architects, technical leads, and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvement.
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit tests and automation, on time and on budget delivery.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities.
- Deliver effective development of Salesforce Best Practices in addition to support of end users
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 1 full lifecycle salesforce.com implementations and at least 2+ years experience working with SFDC
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Experience with SFDC Communities, Field Services Lighting, SF Lightning a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II a plus)
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description