Salesforce Software Engineer
Why Work With Us?
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
Although we are a young tech company, we are growing at a tremendous rate. We have a presence throughout the United States, Canada and across the pond in the United Kingdom. You have the opportunity to be part of something special by owning your own projects with room to create and execute. You’ll be part of an exciting and disruptive product to an age-old industry.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
As a Software Engineer you will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Primary duties include working with the Salesforce.com Product Managers, Architect and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, proposing solutions that meet their needs and implementing end-to-end solutions. On a daily basis, the Salesforce.com Engineer will respond to questions or issues from users throughout the company and will resolve technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality and provide training to other technology personnel and to Salesforce.com Product Managers/Administrators in the business lines on new features and functionality.
- Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including the customer portal, custom integrations and applications.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems.
- Implement feature sets using standard and custom objects, workflows, triggers, user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and Integration tools to other third party solutions
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance
- Enhance batch and real-time Java - Web Service middleware platform designed to integrate organizational data and processes into Salesforce.com
- Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving but not limited to CRM, Marketing, Finance and Sales Operations
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- Minimum of 1-3 years Salesforce.com developer experience; Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with Java REST APIs
- Proficient with Unix Tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader; or equivalent
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools is desired
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral