Salesforce Systems Administrator at Rally Health
Rally Health's Salesforce System Administrator will be a Salesforce expert and functional consultant to teams within and without Rally Health, Optum, and UnitedHealthcare. You will be engaged with developing solutions on the Salesforce Service Cloud platform and will report to the Salesforce Functional Solutions Manager. In this capacity, the Salesforce System Administrator will guide partners towards the appropriate, scalable, and highest quality solutions; manage the delivery of those solutions; and ensure appropriate post-launch execution including: live site support, documentation of processes and best practices, support for any handoffs, and potential risk identification and mediation.You Will:
- Be the primary administrator for our Salesforce platform
- Design solutions on Force.com
- Perform Salesforce configuration
- Work with workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders, triggers
- Gather requirements and translate them into system solutions
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data quality issues
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor in-house users across Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or a related area
- Experience overseeing development with Salesforce
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs and Lightning UIs / Components
- Prior work in OO language
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will elevate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better deliver our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).