Salesforce Test Engineer
- OppLoans is a socially responsible, profitable FinTech company that has grown 2000% over the last 3 years, and is backed by a global investment firm with $100M+ in AUMs.
- Recent accolades include being named one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine’s list of 500, 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago, and 6th best company to work for nationally by Glassdoor.
- Customers love our product! We have been widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees love working here. We have an entrepreneurial and dynamic startup culture that also cares for our employees. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
What you get to do:
As a Salesforce Test Engineer, you will be a part of the Quality Engineering (QE) team, testing applications and services for our rapidly expanding product portfolio. Specifically, the Salesforce Test Engineer will build from scratch automated tests to support our Salesforce system and its customizations. In addition, you will get to…
- Construct test plans for our Salesforce and Salesforce Service Cloud products, based upon requirements provided by the business.
- Collaborate with Business Operations and the Development teams to ensure the test plans are accurate and well designed within an Agile framework. In addition, partner with these teams to contribute to architecture and various development environment documentation as needed.
- Using a data-driven approach, create automated tests using Apex, SOQL, Salesforce CLI, Ant, Restforce, and Cucumber for backend services/APIs and the User Interface, designing and owning the automation suite for our Salesforce environment.
- Continue to learn new tools and languages as the organization grows.
What you will bring to the team:
As a Salesforce Test Engineer, we are seeking someone who can effectively collaborate with various teams and work independently. A successful member of our QE team will learn and understand the overall business objectives. The QE team is a key contributor to the overall health of the services/products we provide for our customers. Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience developing code and tests on the SalesForce platform using Apex
- A sense of understanding of the overall business objectives and service we provide to our customers.
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the team, various departments, as well as work independently.
- Have performed Functional and Performance Testing of Salesforce.com customizations.
- Experience executing deliverables within an Agile environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or a similar field is required.
- Nice to have: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform Development I certifications, Jenkins (or other build server) , Ant, CI / CD experience.