Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will become an expert in Strata's software and acquire a deep understanding of the technology driving the systems. In addition, you will collaborate with our development and client services teams to ensure that the product is aligned with our clients’ needs and meets Strata’s high quality of standards. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about QA, love to learn, be technical, and like working in an Agile environment.
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to release innovative high-quality products
- Work with software engineers to analyze existing automation test suite and identify gaps in test automation coverage
- Implement high-quality, fault-tolerant, reusable, and maintainable automation tools and test frameworks
- Create and execute automation tests for web-based applications and REST APIs as well as maintain existing tests and tools
- Manage test environments and test datasets used for test automation
- Work with DevOps team to ensure automated testing is part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Able to perform exploratory testing on feature branches and update test cases as features are being developed
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related engineering field)
- 3+ years of work experience or its equivalent in a software engineering role
- Experience with C#, object-oriented principles, and able to contribute to code review processes
- Proficient in writing unit, integration, and regression tests for web applications & REST APIs using test frameworks like nUnit or jUnit
- Proficient with databases and SQL
- Experience with GIT and feature branches
- Familiar with testing React applications using tools like Jest, Enzyme, BackstopJS
- Familiar with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Experience working in Agile environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)