Security Awareness Lead
- Control direction and provide leadership within Security Awareness to execute on objectives aligning with strategic priorities.
- Develop and execute a security awareness and training program that aligns company culture with information security principals and best practices.
- Maintain ownership of simulations designed to mimic phishing campaigns against our organization.
- Design and implement metrics to track the progress of information security awareness within a global context.
- Coordinate with technical teams and marketing resources to establish a positive outward-facing presence via written communication, print media, and live presentations.
- Demonstrates confidence and expertise in the delivery of complex technical topics to a diverse audience.
- Manage the distribution of internal information security bulletins containing time-sensitive or confidential information.
- Ensure that our security awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Communicate our security policies and requirements so that people know, understand and can follow them.
- Project Ownership; the ability to plan, manage, and maintain a complex organization-wide awareness program
- Ability to identify personnel and process-sourced risks to our organization and identify behaviors we need to change to mature our security posture.
- Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end user communities understand and continually apply required behavioral changes to reduce risk
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- 3-6 years of experience developing or maintaining a security awareness program and/or security related training material
- High degree of proficiency with technical writing and professional communication
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, including experience with international audiences
- Exhibits a sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability while preserving strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of a wide array of concepts within information security, specific to the reduction of risk through application of best practices
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.