Senior Android Software Engineer (Virtual Care) at Rally Health
The Virtual Care team builds applications, tools and infrastructure that better connect patients and providers. In a world where digital health has ever increasing value, we are changing the paradigm for patients, providers, care delivery organizations and insurers. Our platform furthers Rally's mission to put health into the hands of the individual, by expanding access to care, improving health outcomes, and increasing user satisfaction.
Join Rally Health as a Senior/Principal Android Software Engineer where you will add new features, refine existing features, and find new ways to improve the healthcare experience. As part of the Virtual Care team, you will report to the Engineering Manager. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Apply your Android technical and product expertise to solving real problems for our Android users
- Build an end-to-end experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- Contribute to our internal frameworks which are used across multiple apps
- Work with product, design, data science, and QA on defining and implementing new ideas
- Write high-quality code and tests that
- Join a team built on a foundation of collaboration and respect
- You have 5+ years experience in the Android domain
- You are familiar with the Kotlin programming language and building Android applications and frameworks.
- You are comfortable working with people across multiple disciplines like design, product, and data science
- You have strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of mobile platforms
- You released at least one app on the Google Play Store
- You have BS in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Have experience with MVVM or MVI Architecture
- Passion for good product fit, and UX
- Familiarity with React Native
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
- *The expected salary range for this position in CO will be: $110,000 - $150,000
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.