Senior Business Intelligence Developer, Customer Experience at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The CX Data Operations team is part of the Customer Experience Organization at Collective Health. We own enabling departments with data to be able to run day-to-day operations, plan, collaborate and optimize our member's experience and be able to make data driven business decisions.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer, you will continue to build and re-shape our organizations' data consumption and create outputs that are meaningful and analytically minded.What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Customer Experience departments to improve our reporting and self-service dashboards.
- Identify business needs and build reporting and analysis to support and track the effectiveness of the business strategy.
- Translate business questions from ticketing requests into insightful data and reporting.
- Proactively analyze metrics and data out of own curiosity and to respond to questions from key stakeholders.
- Maintain KPI reporting for departments and perform analysis to measure success rates.
- Create BI/data visualizations that are digestible and maintain automated reporting.
- Investigate errors in reporting data, implement scalable solutions, and communicate to stakeholders of the data.
- Assist in Looker governance to deprecate unused dashboards, migrate reporting to new data sources, and communicate updates to downstream data end-users.
- Maintain a clear understanding of our existing data sources and reports within Looker.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and execute on tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving skills - proactive in finding solutions to high level and granular problems.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at once.
- Agility to navigate through ambiguity - comfortable with establishing new processes when gaps are present.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Expertise in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical data models.
- Effective communication skills to relay complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Developing Business Intelligence tools (Looker) to meet needs of end-users of data in a user-friendly way.
- Tools and Skills:
- Data analysis and modeling tools [Looker and writing in LookML]
- Looker Developer Certification
- Presto SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Databricks and Spark SQL
- Excel or Google Sheets
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]