Work Location: 200 East Randolph Street, 25th Floor Chicago, IL 60601 and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Position: Senior Consultant/Developer
Job Position supervise work of other employees? No
Job Position requires travel? Yes, willingness to travel at least 80% across U.S.
Education: Must have Master's degree or foreign equivalence in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
Professional Experience: Must have two years post bachelors experience in job offered or in an alternative occupation such as Software Developer, Applications Developer, Software Engineer, or closely related
Must have at least 12 months experience with each of the following skill sets:
- Utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
- Performing automation test frameworks, including unit, functional, and integration testing;
- Developing software application using Java, Ruby, or .NET;
- Working on projects with distributed teams, including coordinating across countries and time zones; and
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies