Senior Cybersecurity Architect (Remote) at XSELL Technologies
XSELL is currently seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Architect who will be a leading contributor to XSELL's cybersecurity capabilities. The Sr. Cybersecurity Architect will work closely with several functional areas including Product, Architecture, Engineering and DevOps. He or she will leverage their strong technical acumen to reduce risk and minimize cybersecurity exposures in XSELL operating environments. This role will be responsible for defining and maturing standards of practice to safeguard the business and protect customer data.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to XSELL's Head of Cybersecurity & IT Risk Management.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in cybersecurity roles
- At least one major security certification, e.g. CCSP, CEH, CISSP, GSEC
- Progressive experience and technical depth in one (or more) of the following technology areas: Data Security, Infrastructure Security, Endpoint/Platform Security, Security Analytics, Automated configuration management, Automated application deployment, and Security testing or compliance frameworks
- Ability to adapt to change in a growth phase, start-up environment
- Commitment to continued professional growth and development
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Ability to achieve objectives individually as well as contributing to collaborative efforts
- Experience in risk management and control compliance
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
Ways You Will Contribute
- Own the design and implementation of technical security controls in XSELL operating environments
- Collaborate closely with Product, Architecture, Engineering and DevOps to sustain product security
- Keep XSELL abreast of relevant trends and changes in the threat landscape
- Peer around the corner to see what's next and taking appropriate action to ensure XSELL is ready to meet it
- Contribute to the creation and growth of XSELL organizational capabilities
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Get acquainted with your colleagues and teammates; many of them are like you…brand new XSELLers
- Invest time into learning the business, understanding XSELL’s drivers and goals, then decide where you can begin to contribute
- 2021 is a year for doing; join a few efforts already in progress
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “the best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.