Love what you do. It’s a core value that drives our business. Plus, we’re pretty fun.
We are looking for passionate frontend developers to join our team and to build highly engaging, personalized experiences for our users.
- Participate in the planning, analysis, and design of web applications
- Build high-performance, scalable web applications
- Create clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Own and deliver major projects and technology decisions
- Thrive in a team environment where feedback is embraced
- Experience building and shipping web applications (3-5 years or greater)
- Experience and passion for responsive design, pattern libraries, and wireframe development.
- Strong command of object-oriented programming patterns
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Experience applying test-driven development and other development best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the entire application development process, including testing, build, deploy, and maintenance
- Strong communication skills
- The desire and passion to mentor teammates
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Experience with web service development (Rails, Python, Node.js, Golang)
Brad’s Deals continues to save consumers over $200 million a year by sharing the best deals out there. We live out our core values with a ‘Consumer’s first, always’ mindset to deliver the most value every day.
Started by Brad in 2002, our purpose remains the same to help create smarter shopping habits and to keep it real with expert lifestyle and financial advice.
Our culture embraces diversity with different talents, experiences, and backgrounds that help us be exceptional together. With competitive pay, full health benefits, 401K match, plenty of paid time off including a paid sabbatical, and creative perks, we also believe in work-life integration and continued learning.
As one of the 50 Best Places to Work, located in the heart of Chicago’s River North neighborhood, we partner with over 2,500 retailers to help 5.5 million consumers save more every month. So if you want to challenge the ordinary and love what you do, we want to hear from you.
*Please note: Due to the potential personal and business impacts of Covid-19, Brad's Deals is taking a proactive approach by allowing our employees to work from home. As such, our hiring teams will be conducting virtual interviews with potential candidates as we continue to monitor the effects of the pandemic across our local community.