Join Rally Health as a Senior Front End Engineer. The Core Accounts team owns the front door to all Rally products. The team works on projects and code that impact the entire company, and lets users securely access all of their healthcare needs . You will help create lightweight, scalable features. Working with a diverse team, you will help develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Create usable and standard accessibility compliant web applications
- Use modern JS libraries and frameworks like React
- Write reusable code using Sass & TypeScript, initiate refactoring
- Frequently test your code with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
- Ensure the code is compatible with major modern browsers
- Apply coding patterns and best practices
- Use RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Produce and deploy secure code
- Provide meaningful contribution to code review
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with hands-on front-end frameworks
- 4+ years of experience with Single Page or Progressive Web Applications
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript a plus
- 2+ years of experience with React a plus
- 2+ years of experience with Redux or state management library a plus
- Design experience using architecture patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Understanding of performance and scale tradeoffs
- Experience working with CICD pipelines
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.