Senior Front-end Software Engineer at KeHE Distributors
Are you an experienced engineer who is passionate about frontend development and cloud technologies? Are you looking for an environment where you can positively impact and automate the development process? Build to scale and optimize efficiently? Share your opinions on future technologies, and most importantly, thrive in a team environment?
The KeHE tech teams ensure each person has the tools, proper connectivity, and a comfortable remote/work-from-home setup. Even as we begin safely welcoming employees back to our HQ office in Naperville, 100% remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
Our tech stack today:
- Backend: C# | .NET Core | AWS (Lambda microservices, SNS/SQS, API Gateway, S3, Aurora Postgres RDS) | Postgres and MS SQL | Entity Framework Core | Redis | ElastiCache | GraphQL
- Common: Github Source Control | JIRA | Jenkins Pipelines | Octopus Deploy
Major projects include (but not limited to)
- A B2B ecommerce platform for retailers of the food industry
- A B2B digital platform for suppliers of the food industry
- A top-tier virtual marketing show experience built entirely online
- Charity hackathons and contributions to "Make Lives Better"
What you'll be doing:
You will be developing software in an agile environment that enables our business to run more efficiently. This role provides the opportunity to test new tools and implement your ideas. If you're comfortable leading peers and mentoring junior developers, this may be the spot for you.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
What you bring:
- Professional development experience using Angular, HTML, CSS, NgRx and RxJs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, with hands on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS preferred)
What you get:
Competitive total compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, Tuition Reimbursement, Remote work, work from home