Productive Edge, a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency, is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Developer. You will be joining a high-performing team of passionate technologists delivering solutions for one of our clients, a major US healthcare company. The team designs and implements large software systems, working across borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
At PE, each Senior Front-end Developer is highly-collaborative and participates in all areas of the front-end development process. We are seeking someone who is passionate about usability interaction, accessibility, and technology. You will have the opportunity to manage your own work and develop cutting-edge solutions to emerging problems. Successful team members at PE thrive on challenges, take responsibility, and seize opportunities to adapt and develop new competencies.
A PE Senior Front-end Developer has the following necessary skills:
- Successful completion of multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
A PE Senior Front-end Developer has the following relevant experience:
- Experience with Visual Studio, .NET
- Experience with CSS and one or more CSS pre-processors such as LESS or Sass
- Experience with object oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.
Read Full Job Description