Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Showpad, you will have a big impact in how customers interact with and experience our Coaching and Training product. You will work in a co-located cross-functional team with other engineers of varying disciplines to deliver software solutions. You will have access to, and input in, our organization-wide Frontend Guild, where engineers from all teams come together to share ideas, decisions, and improvements to our mature Angular monorepo. Our frontend engineering team strives to always use the latest technology and techniques to solve our customers’ problems. By joining our team, you will contribute to one of the key factors that makes Showpad’s products stand out from our competition.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Frontend Engineer at Showpad
- Improve the Showpad user experience with great UI's and clever use of technology
- Maintain and improve the Training and Coaching product of the Showpad platform
- Lend your skills and expertise to our maturing Angular monorepo
- Conduct research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Work in software teams where code reviews and pair programming are part of our strong engineering culture
- Have a strong eye on the bigger picture because everything you do will have an impact on 100,000+ users globally
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Interaction Designers and other Engineers
- Provide technical direction and guidance to the current frontend team as a natural thought leader and coach them to make an impact
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A degree in Computer Science-oriented study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience developing modern front-end web applications
- Experience working in and deploying complex frontend production systems
- The ability to learn new frameworks in a small amount of time, work with the latest technologies and take initiatives to improve our platform
- Strong cross-team technical coordination skills
- Good understanding of browser compatibility
- A natural eye for detail
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Motivation to drive the current frontend roadmap and align with the Chief Architect and other frontend developers on technical decisions
- Passionate frontend evangelist
Other skills needed
- SQL, JSON, Microservices, REST APIs, Ajax
- Jest, GitLab, Git, Docker, CI/CD Automation
- RxJS (NgRx is preferred), Webpack, NPM, ES2017
- Monorepo experience is a plus
- Experience with end-to-end testing (e.g. wdio, TestCafé, Cypress)
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.