Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer
- Develop and maintain authentication and authorization services for RelativityOne.
- Champion development practices to use recommended SaaS cloud authentication technologies
- Create and deploy innovative methods for continuous and strong authentication
- Apply DevOps methodologies towards systems management, treating infrastructure as code.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support during downtime events.
- Manage access lifecycle for production product environment
- Create and maintain Identity Access Management documentation
- Perform user access review and assessment as appropriate
- Work closely with IT and Service Delivery department to understand and implement best practices for RBAC of test and production environments
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Experience developing web services and REST APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, and knowledge of how to harden web services against common pitfalls.
- Experience with one of: IAM (Identity and Access Management), SSO (single-sign on), SAML (security association markup language) and/or security features like 2FA (two factor authentication).
- Experience with Azure, Okta, Thycotic Secret Server (or equivalent PAM technology), Azure Active Directory
- Ability to program in Ruby, C#, Powershell, or other scripting languages.
- Experience with compliance and risk management (e.g. security, privacy, ISO27001, FEDRamp etc.)
- CISSP and/or CISA certification is highly desirable
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.