closerlook's Senior Interactive Developer collaborates with the other members of the closerlook team to create functioning web applications based on internally developed business requirements, user interface guidelines and graphic designs. Reporting to the Interactive Technical Manager, the Interactive Developer must have the ability to turn a working knowledge of web technologies into solutions for our clients and their end users.
- Collaborate with Technical Architect and Software Engineers to integrate display- and server-side code.
- Collaborate with Interactive Design Director to meet usability goals.
- Collaborate with Designers and Art Directors to implement brand identity.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Proficient experience with responsive web design.
- Two or more years of experience in a digital production web/multimedia environment.
- Experience in reviewing specifications and providing time estimates on the development of projects and features.
- An understanding of the World Wide Web Consortium Document Object Model.
- Ability to both hand code HTML and also take advantage of IDEs.
- Understanding of dynamic web content and the use of server-side programming.
- Experience in optimizing web-deployed applications in varied bandwidth environments.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Macintosh client environments.
- Experience testing and de-bugging code, including cross-browser compatibility
- Active interest in staying current with standards, new developments and best practices within the development industry.
- Ability to absorb client industry issues and contribute from that perspective.
- Pixel-level attention to detail.
- Ability to take instruction as well as initiate new ideas/approaches.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way as well as within a project team.
- Experience in a client-services environment is a plus.
- Include work samples or a link to a digital portfolio that lists at least three URLs that showcase your work with an explanation of your project responsibilities.
- Applicants without a portfolio or work samples will not be considered.
- Visual Studio and ASP.NET exposure or experience
- Previous industry experience with healthcare or pharmaceutical
About Closerlook, Inc.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us