Senior Interactive Developer at closerlook, inc.
About the job
Senior Interactive Developer
- Develop interactive applications with rich user interfaces using HTML/CSS and JS frameworks, such as Angular, React, and Vue.js
- Collaborate with Technical Architect and Software Engineers to integrate display- and server-side code
- Lead code reviews on fellow developers' code changes and mentor junior developers
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Five or more years of experience using HTML/CSS and JS frameworks in a production environment and knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Strong documentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience on technical projects with limited supervision and strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to convey technical concepts and solutions to non-technical team members
- Active interest in staying current with standards, new developments and best practices within the development industry
- Experience with at least one CMS (Sitecore, AEM, Wordpress)
- Good fundamental knowledge of animation development
- Fundamental understanding of object-oriented programming, analytic algorithms and visualization layouts
- Experience with developing for Web Accessibility
- Experience with Git and working in an agile environment as part of a cross-functional team
- Visual Studio and ASP.NET exposure or experience
- Previous industry experience with healthcare or pharmaceutical
About Closerlook, Inc.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact. Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us