We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
Our small, close-knit Mobile team defines and builds solutions to execute our mission to provide a fast and streamlined version of RelativityOne on iOS. Our tech stack includes our all-new iOS app communicating with cloud-based services hosting C#/NET APIs backed by MSSQL. If you’re a strong iOS developer looking to join a passionate team building sleek and power apps, please apply!
- Develops native iOS applications in Swift, working with Product Management to deliver a Relativity experience tailored to best practice iOS design themes and principles
- Create new and modify existing APIs to enable and support robust mobile features
- Participates in pair programming, code reviews, and design meetings to share development expertise and design knowledge across the team
- Works collaboratively with QA to implement strategies that drive defect prevention over detection
- Describes solutions through documentation, architectural diagrams, and clean code with comments where necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming, iOS design patterns, and unit testing
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Plus - Experience with C#/.NET and/or Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Plus - Familiarity with CocoaPods, fastlane, Core Data, and Jenkins
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing iOS applications through the complete development lifecycle, from inception to App Store
- 6+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.