Senior .Net Developer
CSG is hiring for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our E-commerce team. This team focuses on customization of e-commerce products and applications for a variety of clients. This position is responsible for senior-level support and delivery of software and services-based solutions that enable our clients to accurately capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities in highly complex, transformation market environments.
Additional responsibilities include the review, analysis and evaluation of specified suite of products/applications.This job is responsible for designing, developing/configuring, unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting relatively complex software or enhancements to software, related to implementation of company software products. Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. Close collaboration with Product Owner, Scrum Master, QA and other team members.
The team is looking for a candidate that has a passion for technology and it's use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Design and implement custom components on top of CSG’s core product including integrations with third party systems via web services.
• Active participation in project and team design meetings.
• Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
• Resolve complex technical issues.
• Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
• Point of contact for technical expertise for team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
• 5+ years of development experience required.
• Experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, and Web Services.
• Familiar with JSON, IIS and ASP.NET is a plus.
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
• Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of office software including Word and Excel required.