We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Performance Engineer, you will evaluate system reliability and performance across Relativity’s core products and generate performance data used to drive key business decisions. You will work directly with engineering and service delivery teams as a subject matter expert for analyzing advanced performance matters across our Cloud-based offering.
- 8+ years performance analysis and testing commercial grade systems
- Strong experience with commercial cloud based architectures and large scale database performance.
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and drive performance engineering solutions.
- Drive improvements in system availability, reliability and consistency of software performance across our RelativityOne product offering
- Advise and assist delivery teams in design and construction of performant, scalable software solutions
- Recommend and drive key performance optimizations by collaborating across multiple Product Development and Service Delivery departments.
- Serve as key contributor to maintaining performance industry standards and Cloud best practices across the organization
- Perform cloud, front and backend performance root cause analysis, provide key recommendations
- Foster proactive performance engineering by crafting performance lab experiments based on production user behavioral analysis
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.