Senior R&D Engineer
Job Description Summary
Are you ready to interact with a petabyte of data on a daily basis?
Are you excited about the advancements in mobile and wearable devices, the Internet-of-Things (IoT), machine learning, and technology as a whole? Do you want to work on developing Software-as-a-Service with like-minded people and turn your passion into a career? If so, we’re looking for someone like you on our team.
At CCC, you will work alongside Senior Data Scientists and machine learning engineers in an agile environment researching new technologies building state-of-the-art AI solutions.
* Identify and implement state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning methods to automate car insurance industry.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and interpret information.
* Document and assist in designing software solutions.
* Team up with data scientists and machine learning engineers and software engineers to help in translating requirements into applications.
* Evaluate new products and technologies and socialize findings.
* Design, optimize, and operate AI models.
* Work with data scientists and other technical staff to operational analysis and machine learning algorithms.
* Work extensively with the latest open source tools.
* Graduate degree in a computer science field or related discipline such as engineering or mathematics
* Experience using agile or iterative approaches
*Knowledge of deep learning tools such as Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch
*Knowledge of computer vision applications and deep learning techniques
*Experience with general machine learning tools to build models and analyze data using Python
*Demonstrated skills in coding. Software development experience a plus
* Eagerness to collaborate with other team members, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
* Experience with VMWare and AWS is a plus
* Knowledge of Linux (Oracle Linux, RHEL, CentOS)
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!