Senior SDET/QA Engineer
Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of Booking Holdings, is a hotel booking platform that enables customers to earn rewards from over 60 loyalty programs. We are seeking a QA Engineer to help us design and ship the best and highest quality travel technology software on the planet.
We're looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Scripting proficiency (Python, Bash, etc).
- DevOps, systems, and network administration proficiency.
- Agile and development lifecycle process expertise.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Establish different types of automation across the teams
- Establish needed level of testing, tools and process across the teams
- Provide support in writing internal tools for QA/engineering teams
- Collaborate with SysOps team on CI/CD pipelines, test optimization and performance testing
Technologies we use:
AWS, Android, Charles Proxy, Crashlytics, Datadog, Git, Google Analytics, Intellij, iOS, Java, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, Linux, MailChimp, Mandrill, MockLab, MySQL Workbench, OneSignal, Postico, Postman, Protractor, Raygun, Runscope, Salesforce, SauceLabs, Selenium, Snowplow, TCP/IP, VirtualBox, VS Code, Xcode
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most talented, empathetic, and fun teammates around.
- Competitive compensation package including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k matching.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee at our dog-friendly Chicago office in the West Loop.
- Unlimited vacation, with free travel credits.
- Flexible teams that allow you to work remotely for those days when life needs you elsewhere.
If this sounds interesting, send us your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter describing why you're interested in working with us in addition to any other particulars that help demonstrate why you'd be a good fit for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.