Senior Software Developer in Test at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
Looking for a candidate with SDET. You will have automation, N-tier applications, 4 years development in Java and/or Python. Need to be exceptionally strong in at least one and should be able to code in other. Well versed in Shell Scripting and Selenium. Understanding of AI/ML models.
- Design and Develop robust and maintainable software as part of the core development team
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and fully understand our Software[ Platform
- Maintain a working knowledge of our integration architecture
- Understand the requirements of the research teams (AI, deep learning) in terms of training and testing data sets
- Evaluation, Interpretation and performance of AI models based on various statistical metrics including precisions, accuracy, false positives, coverage
- Manage acquisition, preparation and documentation of data
- Manage and optimize the data collection pipeline including Python web applications, tools, processes and resources.
- Provide technical leadership for testing projects, including test-service reliability, build and deploy automation and test-scalability.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues
- Develop/Enhance, Support and maintain current and future test automation frameworks and test-scripts.
- Provide innovative solutions and ideas to the team
- The drive to inspire, support, guide and grow
- Support internal customer ad-hoc requests using the pilot environment and proof-of-concepts.
- 4+ years of Relational Database Management System (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation.
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source (preferably Selenium) and market-leading vendor solutions creating functional and regression tests.
- 4+ years of software development experience in Java and/or Python but PREFERABLY Python.
- Good working knowledge of any standard test framework (like pytest, unittest etc)
- Functional Test Automation (eg Shell Scripting, Selenium, API testing, Mobile automation)
- Continuous Integration tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson)
- Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Mobile Test Automation (eg Perfecto Mobile, Appium)
- IDE (eg Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, Atom, Sublime, Anaconda)
- Demonstrated leadership, a passion and desire to manage and lead high-performance teams
- Ability to problem solve, design and apply creativity to various software problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM practices.
- Basic data science modeling skill set: machine learning algorithms, probability, statistics
- Basic knowledge of TensorFlow, Keras, and/or PyTorch
- Understanding in data and predictive analytics with good understanding of deep learning algorithms
- Experience in building interactive web tools using open source frameworks
- Good understanding of industry-leading web platforms
- Building and deploying micro-services
- Passion for developing test-automation software, tools and frameworks
- Always wanting to learn and develop as an individual