Senior Software Developer
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is capable of building advanced ASP.NET applications as part of a team. You must be able to fully understand the ins and outs of ASP.NET, how it works, or be able to pick up a book or online tutorial and teach yourself when something unknown comes your way. You’ll have the opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our Engineering Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Develop integration strategies
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience working on large scale web applications
- Expert in .NET based technologies and ecosystem - .NET Framework through 4.5, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC
- For the Front End we’re looking for expert level knowledge of Angular/Typescript and Node.JS
- Web service consumption and design experience (REST or SOAP)
- Solid competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Strong web application design and architectural skills
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with mercurial or git
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and Salesforce
- Experience with SSO flows and SAML
- Experience with eCommerce payments or PDF parsing and manipulation
- Experience with message bus/distributed systems
What’s in it for you: You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can also expect to have dedicated heads down time to code along with time set aside each month to work on Innovation ideas. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.