Senior Software Development Engineer in Test at Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!Who We Are
- Document defects and test cases; maintain test assets.
- Design and write automated tests to validate functional, system, performance, and integration requirements.
- Research and design test strategies for new and existing feature work.
- Contribute to and maintain the suite of test tools.
- Work closely with Development, Engineering, Product, Operations, and Infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality products using automation infrastructure and frameworks.
- A learner. You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and greater understanding.
- A pragmatist. Your goal is to create useful products, not build technology for technology’s sake.
- A guide. You’ll provide technical feedback to the team and work with them to strengthen their skills. Use your expertise to foster productive conversations to help team grow.
- An entrepreneur. You’re truly invested in the success of the business.
- A technologist with at least 5 (five) years with testing experience in the industry.
- Leadership - experience, and success in leading initiatives; the ability to articulate goals and influence outcomes.
- Testing - success owning testing from a high level, defining a technology-driven quality assurance plan, experience with test automation and frameworks.
- Collaboration - comfortable seeing a task from start to finish, sharing ideas and asking questions with the team.
- With others. We have pairing stations where engineers often work together, as well as a Jamboard for collaborating on architecture solutions.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. We don’t believe in following a process for process’s sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- Annual stipend for continuous education
- Tech all-hands lunches every other Friday
- Hack days
- Team outings
- Nordstrom discount
- Flexible work environment
- A social environment with built-in bars