Senior Software Engineer - Android at Rally Health
The Mobile team offers seamless navigation and guidance across Rally products, helping members connect with the services they need to improve their health while making the best decisions in a complicated space. Our platform enables employers to engage and support their employees' with targeted content, benefits, and programs. Join Rally Health as a Senior Android Software Engineer where you will add new features, refine existing features, and find new ways to improve the healthcare experience. As part of the Engagement team, you will report to the Manager and work with the Rewards Mobile team. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- You will build native mobile applications in Kotlin using the latest libraries (JetPack) and integrate with 3rd party libraries and devices
- You will work on unit testing and automation
- Build an end-to-end experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- You will improve and simplify user experience
- Empower active users to improve wellness and find care through devices they use every day
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years of Android development with validated proficiency of the platform
- Programming languages - Kotlin, Java, React Native (nice to have)
- Experience with JetPack, RxJava, Retrofit
- Server integration (REST endpoints)
- Released at least one app on the Google Play Store
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Remote work is available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
- The expected salary range for this position in Colorado (only) will be: $110,000 - $140,000
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will elevate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better deliver our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.