ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Automations team is responsible for shepherding the marketing automation platform here at ActiveCampaign. We process billions of automation steps each day, ensuring scalability, reliability, and processing timeliness for our clients.
If you are interested in a challenge in distributed systems, microservices, multi-threading, and massive parallelization running at scale, you have come to the right place. Our growth is unprecedented and our opportunities to help our clients are waiting for you and the experiences and innovation you will bring with you.
Our team culture is something we value. If you are a team player that wants to be part of a collaborative team with an ownership mentality and a fun and fruitful work environment, come have a chat with us. We would love to hear from you.
What your day could consist of:
- Work on a cross-functional team to build and improve ActiveCampaign’s automation platform.
- Collaborate with the teams to design and build new features and innovation.
- Work with cloud native stack, building on AWS, and using technologies like Kubernetes (K8s), Streaming, and Serverless compute.
- Develop software system designs which support product requirements with performance, scale, security, and maintainability.
- Identify opportunities to improve ActiveCampaign’s platform reliability and performance and come up with technical proposals and implementation plans.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams like Product, Security, DevOps, DataOps and SRE. Produce quality, tested code, and advocate for coding standards and best practices.
- Fix bugs, identify and resolve root causes.
- Participate in planning and stand-up meetings.
- Contribute to code and design reviews.
- Monitor alerts and escalations and ensure compliance to customer requirements by helping with operational support, including but not limited to off business hours.
What is needed:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.