At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount is excited to announce the recent strategic acquisition of LinearFT, a leading small business banking technology provider. Learn more about the acquisition here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220201005132/en/Amount-acquires-Linear-Financial-Technologies
Amount is seeking senior software engineers to join our backend team. The right candidate for the role is ambitious and self-driven. Core responsibilities include leading the design and development of Amount’s frameworks and services that power the processing of financial services transactions.
Similar job titles: Senior Full Stack Engineer, Principal Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Principal Software Developer
What You'll Work On:
- Be part of a pragmatic engineering team that’s a leading tech provider in digital finance
- Own and execute on multiple roadmap items, analyze and understand performance and scalability bottlenecks in the system to provide appropriate solution
- Anticipate feedback in pull requests and apply solutions in a proactive manner
- Work with engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy code safely and automatically to production
- Direct a group of junior engineers to accomplish objectives with the support of an engineering manager
- Implement a framework that will help increase junior and mid engineers efficiency and performance consistency
- Ensure team’s adherence to technical standards and alignment with the architectural direction
How We Are as a Team:
- We have a culture that treats engineers as both teachers and students, and encourage this by presenting virtual Lunch and Learns, hosting hackathons, and attending virtual conferences
- We foster a collaborative environment and practice active inclusion
- We’re pragmatic programmers and are a strong voice for technological direction of systems at Amount
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- You have strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and coding/testing best practices
- You’re a pragmatic generalist programmer
- You are excited about refactoring and system design
- You’re entrepreneurial, self-driven, and take pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!