Senior Software Engineer, Front End
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Encourages pair programming and collaborative design
- Thinks out loud- Consistently communicates ideas to others
- Provides development expertise to team members through education and review
- Always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions
- lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Act in the best interest of the overall team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications in c# or java with experience in full stack development
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.