Join Rally Health as a Senior Software Engineer where you will code in Java and JVM-based programming languages and develop web-applications using Spring boot and Play Framework. You will develop database models using SQL, PostgresSQL and MongoDB. You will work on the HealthSafe ID (HSID) team which powers the identity and access for a suite of products. You will help expand the platform to support over 150M users. You will report to a Director of Engineering.You Will:
- Architect and develop identity and authorization solutions for both web and mobile applications.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing and production.
- Work with product managers to understand the features, do technical assessment and costing, design, code, test and deliver.
- Support live-site with production debugging and track down causes and fix them in systematic ways.
- Build and ship highly scalable and secure systems.
- Write production quality code.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in Java or C# and an interest in learning Scala.
- Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment.
- Experienced with production debugging and to track down causes and fix them in systematic ways.
- Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of database concepts (both NoSQL and RDBMS).
- Knowledge of computing concepts including API design, crafting, fault tolerance, available and scalable distributed systems, multithreaded programming, performance tuning, and security.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.