Senior Software Engineer in Test (Chicago) at Collective Health
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reshaping the way that software quality assurance and control are achieved.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to design, build, and deploy testing solutions to meet the needs of our engineering teams. Projects range from introducing new testing capabilities into our build process to test planning for new systems in development.
Quality Engineering (QE) enables our product development teams to safely, quickly, and confidently deliver software. Healthcare is an industry with complex domain models, security threats, and regulatory restrictions. QE is at the intersection of these concerns, enabling our teams to stay compliant and rapidly build new software without missing the edge cases. To us, each edge case represents a member in need of care. And at Collective Health every person matters.What you'll do:
- Building automation and tooling to enable continuous delivery of our software
- Capturing test and service metrics to make data driven decisions
- Working with product teams to turn project requirements into robust test plans
- Designing robust test data to simulate real world scenarios
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Create and execute test plans including unit, end to end and manual testing
- Test automation experience (mobile, web, or API)
- Collect and analyze metrics (e.g. test failure rates, API response times)
- Find, document, and reproduce bugs
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and/or quality assurance
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.