Senior Software Engineer in Test
Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. As Rally Health founder and CEO Grant Verstandig says, “We get to do amazing work every day that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.”
Here is your opportunity to join a team of extraordinary Software Engineers in Test who are dedicated teammates with positive attitudes in delivering high quality products that makes it easy for individuals to take charge of their health and wellness life styles. As an integral member of this team you will be responsible for:
- Vocal champion of quality within the organization
- Work with the most technically challenging components to craft automated testing scenarios
- Help build a world-class automation infrastructure for Rally Web and Mobile applications
- Work as a key contributor to increasing the speed and quality of key work you're doing
- Contribute to developing performance testing infrastructure
- Drive organization-wide adoption of automated testing frameworks
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 3+ years of real industry experience building scalable automated testing frameworks
- Experience working with Scala/Java or Python
- Experience using Object-Oriented programming languages such as Java or C++
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and mobile frameworks like Appium
- Good knowledge of JSON, XML and SQL
- Good knowledge in API testing automation
- Experience with Load testing frameworks is nice to have
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.