Senior Software Engineer at ServiceNow
Sr. Software Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the applications engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation cloud technologies in the ServiceNow platform. This team is responsible for building and architecting various innovative IT Asset management and Cloud optimization products built on SN platform used by Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to design and develop solutions using workflow automations, cutting edge UX technologies, predictive intelligence, machine learning and much more for cloud, PAAS, SaaS optimization modules that contribute to our IT asset management portfolio.
What you get to do in this role
- Design and develop cloud optimization solutions for various public/private clouds using service now platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and platform teams to resolve dependencies and build integrations.
- Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
- Build the best cloud software for businesses using a market leading development cloud platform.
- Build high performing solutions to work seamlessly for large scale cloud deployments.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in AI/ML technologies
- Hands on experience working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP desired.
- Hands on experience with Ui technologies like React, Angular JS is a plus
- Strong communication skills and structured thinking.
- The ability to convey complex technical solutions to any audience.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.