Senior Software Engineer
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity of creating a first to market software product for serving hundreds of thousands of e-commerce businesses across the country. You will partner closely across the technology, product and operations teams in an effort to develop cutting edge, scalable, web-based products. You work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final deliverables. As such, the candidates must be able to collaborate effectively and efficiently with multiple teams.
- Design and develop web based SaaS applications using latest technologies, such as .NET, MVC, Vue.JS.
- Design and develop Microsoft SQL Database applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- ~6 years' experience
- Sharp, energized and dedicated
- Familiarity with cloud hosted infrastructure is a plus (Azure, AWS, etc)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar
Expertise in the following:
- Multi-threading, object oriented design / programming
- .NET 4, C# ASP.NET MVC
- SQL database development and design
- Web Services, REST
- IIS, HTML, CSS
- Agile Development methodologies